To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of paper or a string and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen or marker to mark the point on the string/ paper where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the length of the string/ paper.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below.
Size | Measurement
3 - 42mm 3.5 - 45.5mm
4 - 46.8mm 4.5 - 48mm
5 - 49.3mm 5.5 - 50.6mm
6 - 51.9mm 6.5 - 53.1mm
7 - 54.4mm 7.5 - 55.7mm
8 - 57mm 8.5 - 58.3mm
9 - 59.5mm 9.5 - 60.8mm
10 - 62.1mm 10.5 - 63.4mm
11 - 64.6mm 11.5 - 65.9mm
12 - 67.2mm 12.5 - 68.5mm
13 - 69.7mm 13.5 - 71mm
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
For the most accurate Sizing, visit your local jewelry store.